Share this Product
Recommended use or purpose:
Used in Herbal medicine to help relieve inflammation.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases; or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones, stomach ulcers, or when you are taking blood thinners.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Consumption of Hops with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Ingredients (per capsule):
(Each capsule contains 6300 mg Dried Herb Equivalent)
Hops Extract 30:1 (Humulus lupulus).....167 mg
(Perluxan™) (cone) (30% alpha and iso-alpha acids)
(equivalent to 5010 mg of dried herb)
Boswellia Extract 20:1 (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin).....60 mg
(65% boswellic acid) (equivalent to 1200 mg of dried herb)
Curcumin (from Curcuma longa) (root, rhizome).....200 mg
Rosemary Extract 6:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis).....15 mg
(leaf) (equivalent to 90 mg of dried herb)
C3-Complex® and Bioperine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule), piperine (Bioperine®)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.